Dear Valued Patients:
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For the safety of you and our staff, we are asking you to follow these guidelines we have put in place:
- We are requesting that everyone wear a mask for their appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask for some screening questions. You may be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We are asking you to wait in your car and call our office at 503-655-0613 to check-in before entering the building. If you do not have a cell phone, please check-in at the office, and we will advise you where to wait.
- We will ask you to use the hand sanitizer we have provided at the front desk when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to disinfect.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every person, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 503-655-0613 or visit our website at www.ahyoudmd.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to providing you premium care and a positive experience.
Dr. AhYou, and Team