We are committed to providing the highest level of healthcare in a friendly and comfortable environment. We understand that for many people going to the dentist is a source of anxiety and our goal is to provide reassurance and address any concerns you might have.
Quite simply we want you to have a great experience in our new, state-of-the-art office.
The preservation of your natural teeth is the most important thing you can do for your oral health. In fact, a healthy mouth is an important part of your overall well-being. We will support and educate you in achieving healthy habits to ensure you have a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile for life.
Our exceptional staff is an integral part of what makes our office special. Their genuine care and concern will ensure you and your family feel right at home.
Dr. Richard AhYou, DMD performs a wide array of dental procedures including:
- Professional dental cleaning, oral hygiene instruction, and routine oral cancer screening.
- Restorative services including tooth-colored fillings, crowns, and bridges.
- Dental Implant procedures.
- Root canal therapy.
- Cosmetic dentistry to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Now featuring same-day crown procedure.
- We provide Dental Emergency Services during and after normal business hours.
- Safe digital radiographs.
- Quality components and materials.
- In-house Cerec crowns. Local companies for other lab work.
Send Us Email
Book an Appointment
We’re excited to meet you. Use the form below to put in a request for an appointment. If you’re a new patient, feel free to get a head start on your appointment by filling out the new patient forms.
Please complete the form below. A team member will follow up with you directly to confirm your appointment.
For all patients please download and fill out the health history form to bring with you.
For all new patients, we request you fill out our new patient information form, feel free to get a head start by filling it out before your appointment.
Patient Record Release
For transferring patients, we request you fill out our patient release form, before requesting a record transfer.
Dr. Ah You encourages parents to have children screened shortly after age 1. Dietary and hygiene counseling is provided to parents. We screen a child’s oral health to prevent little things from becoming big things as they grow.